I know your frustration. I’ve launched several successful podcasts but that doesn’t make me second guess each one. In fact, a few years ago I worked hard to create a well designed and produced podcast for what I thought was an interested audience. I released it to a very underrepresented niche with high hopes. However, the podcast never gained more than 50 listeners. 50 in 2-years.
It was disheartening.
I know stories like that can be depressing. It certainly took me some time before I tried podcasting again after that happened.
But I’m glad I did.
In the years since then, I partnered up with my best friend and business partner Tim Brien, and together we’ve released many other podcasts (some created in as little as a day!) that have generated thousands of listeners. Best of all, they’ve helped transform the podcasts of hundreds of our clients.
The bottom line is that I’ve done it both ways. I’ve launched good podcasts and created a few podwrecks. Along the way, I’ve learned some vital lessons about what makes the difference between them.
That’s more than I have time to get into here, which is why I’d like to invite you to a free course I’ve created called: The Podcast Design Plan: 5 Principles for Designing and Creating a Successful Podcast.
This introductory course (*Regular Price $97) is designed to shine a spotlight on the most common pitfalls that could sabotage your podcast to help ensure your success. Tune in and you’ll discover:
- How clarity, creativity and a touch of inspiration is the genesis to all good podcast design
- Why detailing your podcast’s direction will keep your show’s content aimed directly at your target listeners
- How to tailor your presentation structure to match your resources and schedule
- The reason why designing reusable script and call to action elements saves you time
- The fine art of deciding what content belongs in your show and what does not
- The #1 thing you MUST know to ensure your podcast can keep its momentum long after you record your first episodes
- Gagglepod co-founder and good friend Tim Brien’s unbeatable method for conducting engaging guest interviews that works every time
- A proprietary, podcast direction canvas that will bring your idea into focus in minutes
- The bonus item you can use to conceptualize a podcast name that will make your show stand out against your competition
- Plus the design pitfall that most podcasters overlook before they turn on the microphone for the first time
You don’t have to succumb to the fear of a podwrecking, podfading, podflashing, or become the creator that once had a great idea for a podcast but never took action to create it. The truth is, the issues that cause podcasters to podfade are predictable. I’ve experienced them myself and I can tell you how to avoid them.
The Podcast Design Plan will give you a clear path around them so you can release a highly-focused, process-driven podcast with total confidence. I’d love to see you there.
By providing me your email address I’ll give it to you completely free! I promise to only send you about 4 emails a year that will highlight our new podcasting courses and special offers. Not a bad deal for a free, 2-hour course that will get your podcast design going!