When you enroll in our Workshop, here’s exactly what you’ll do:
- You’ll learn how podcasting works
- Find your purpose by brainstorming your passions and targeting your topic
- Learn how your space works and who is in it
- Go through the process of discovering what your potential listeners are talking about
- Work towards a theme and decide your point-of-view
- Find your boundaries, filter your details, and define your look and feel
- Convert your point-of-view into episode stubs
- Discover how a recording plan and scripting can save you production time later
- Get into the guts of audio editing and microphone techniques
- You’ll learn how to record an episode, fix your mistakes, and export a final product
- And then what happens when your episode is finished, how to get it uploaded into a media host, and prepare your first RSS feed
- Then convert that RSS feed into a listener magnet by connected it to directories
- You’ll create social media posts and understand the strategies that help listeners find your podcast
- And you’ll execute a launch that builds momentum and anticipation
The systems, techniques, and processes you’ll learn in our Beginner Podcasting Workshop have been developed over years and by observing the successes and struggles of 100+ students with their podcast launches.
If you use the process, the process works.
Yes, process — it’s the least sexy word in the world, but the right process will help you conquer your fears, get you out of your own way, and do the most valuable work of your life.
The Beginner Podcasting Workshop map will show you where to go, when, and most importantly, how! Instead of flailing around trying random things, you’ll be able to follow a clear path. And, with our active podcasting community, you won’t be on that path alone.