How to Organize Your Content into a Podcast
Get into the details of podcast show development by learning how to approach creating and producing a podcast based on your expertise, your insight, and ultimately your own idea for a show. I’ll also go through how those decisions influence your podcast’s overall development, what pitfalls to watch out for, and when to make your final decision to produce your own podcast. If you’re ready to understand what it takes to produce a podcast, or even thinking about a topic you would like to transform into a podcast, then this talk is for you!
What will you learn?
- How to turn what you know into a show idea
- How to figure out what YOU want to say in your podcast
- Exploring your topic space for insight into show topics
- Understand how to approach the development of your podcast
- Be prepared for the issues that kill a podcast before it begins
- Know what final decisions you need to make before you start recording
Join the Gaggle
Some podcasters get stuck along the way and don’t know where to go next. At the end of each talk, we have a Q&A session where you can get all your how-to podcasting questions answered. No upsell. no fluff. Take this opportunity to ask any question that will get you unstuck and back to building your podcast!
Find more Gagglepod events on the Gagglepod Meetup site!