Introduction to Podcasting Workshop
Do you want to create a podcast but don’t know where to start?
Gagglepod Workshops is a great place to learn!
In this workshop, Gagglepod will give you a first-hand introduction to podcast creation, production, and launching, with enough personalized instruction to get you from the idea of a podcast to publishing your first podcast in no time.
What Can You Learn?
- Introduction into what podcasting is and how it works
- Understanding of the podcasting production process
- An approach to podcast show development
- Introduction into podcasting recording hardware and software
- Understanding of how a podcast is launched
- An approach to podcast audience building
- Podcast hardware setup walk-thrus
- Microphone use exercies
- Hands-on audio editing lessons
- Podcast workflow walk-thrus
- Podcast asset and resource discovery
- Show artwork development options
- Upload to media host demonstration
- Submission to podcast directories
- Any question you need answered along the way
- And much, much, more!
The Introduction to Podcasting workshop is an exclusive 1-Day course (limited to 10 students) that will provide you what no other podcast training will give you: quick wins, one-on-one like instruction, and the confidence to start your own podcast tomorrow!
Sign Up for More Information
Our next Introduction to Podcasting Workshop opens in March 2018